>Studying with Us
UNDERSTANDING YOU AND YOUR FUTURE GOALS
It is very important that we understand exactly what it is you are wanting to achieve with your own career. Many students come to us as a result of wanting a career change. Some are looking to go freelance and some returning to work after having a family. We have students who already in a design career but want to expand their knowledge. And a few are business owners that simply want to learn how to market themselves professionally.
All of our courses are designed for progression and skill development. We have 3 different types of students who have different aims and objectives which are:
1. Students who have decided that they want to become a designer but have had little or no experience in graphic design, fashion or textile design
2. Those who have some confidence in graphic design, fashion and textile design, but would like to complete their knowledge and skills into a recognised qualification, and or to progress onto further studies or become a working professional within the creative industries.
3. Those who are already working as a professional designer within the creative industries and would like to continue to keep themselves up to date with new skills, techniques, technologies and software developments.
Which one are you?
Some of our students don’t have a lot of spare time to study due to work commitments, family commitments and for many other reasons. That is why we have a flexible study option and a fixed study option.
Our Flexible Study Option allows students with not a lot of spare time available to spread their course over a longer period of up to 2 years. All of our courses are designed to be completed within 12 months and some have managed to do this a lot sooner, but with this flexible option you have the ease of knowing that you can take longer.
The Fixed Study Option means that you will have a start date and completion date for your course and cannot be extended out with the fixed timetables. There are 3 start dates for the fixed study option and these will be announced in January 2017. This option will run for 12 months with holidays in between.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US INCLUDING:
- Learn at your own pace
- You will be given you very own one-to-one Design & Training Coach
- Your own online Student Studio on our unique eCampus
- Help with your course just at the click of the mouse
- Access your course via the internet from anywhere at anytime
- Become part of our creative community
- Employment and Career Development Guidance provided
- Courses can be Flexible or Fixed to a specific completion date
- Pay monthly options available
YOU QUALIFY FOR MANY STUDENT DISCOUNTS WITH A STUDENT NUS EXTRA CARD WHICH YOU CAN APPLY FOR WHILE YOU ARE STUDYING WITH US
EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNT WITH THE APPLE STORE
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS WHICH SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY
PLUS MANY MORE . . .