WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR – ENROL NOW!
Enrolling on one of our courses is very simple, just follow the steps below.
You can now Pay for your Course in 2 monthly payments
1. Complete our Course Application Form which you can download by clicking on the Download Application Form button below
2. Print off the application form and complete in handwriting, making sure you complete all of the sections. Make sure you read through the terms and conditions before signing in all areas of the application form and don’t forget to include your photo for our online campus profile identity.
3. Scan or take a photo of the completed application form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you if your application has been accepted. Do not make any payments until your application has been accepted. You will receive an email from us telling you if you have been accepted or not.
4. Once your course application has been accepted, we will contact you to let you know and then give you instructions on how to make your full course payment which you will need to pay before enrolment can be completed. Payments are made using PayPal or by Bank transfer. If your company or organisation is paying for your course you must inform them that payment must be received before your student account is set up.
5. Once we have received all of the above, we will then set up your student account on our ecampus, which can take up to 5 working days but we aim to try and complete this sooner when possible. You will then receive your username and password which will allow you to start your course.
6. You will also be contacted by your own one-to-one tutor who will arrange a Skype with you to discuss your course in detail with you.
Download our Course Application Form
Once you have downloaded our course application form you should complete and email to us at email@example.com so that we can check and approve. Please follow the steps above.
COMPLETE COURSES LIST 2023 - 2024
SCHOOL OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
Graphic Design for Beginners Level 1
Graphic Design Level 2
Advanced Graphic Design Level 3
SCHOOL OF TEXTILE DESIGN
Textile Design for Beginners Level 1
Textile Design Level 2
SPECIALIST DESIGN COURSES
Advertising Design Level 4
Brand & Corporate ID Design Level 4
Packaging Design Level 4
Visual Communication Level 4
Digital Illustration Level 4
PROFESSIONAL + BUSINESS COURSES
Creative Thinking & Process Techniques PL5
Creative Team Building PL5
SHORT COURSES + WORKSHOPS
Introduction to Graphic Design Short Course
Logo Design Short Course
Creative Thinking Short Course
Become a Freelancer Short Course
Digital Illustration for Beginners Short Course