TEXTILE DESIGN FOR BEGINNERS
DIPLOMA COURSE LEVEL 1
This course is designed for those who have never studied textile design before, but would like to get started start in this exciting profession.
COURSE STRUCTURE + HOW IT WORKS
There are 6 modules in this course to be completed. Each module has been designed as progressive steps so that you are learning by doing.
You will be presented with Projects and Assignments in each module in which you will be assessed, plus a final exam which is carried online through our eCampus.
- MODULE ONE: Introduction to Textile Design
- MODULE TWO: What you need to become a Textile Designer
- MODULE THREE: Textile Design Drawing Techniques
- MODULE FOUR: Understanding Materials
- MODULE FIVE: Creative Process – level 1
- MODULE SIX: Start Designing
The aim of this course is to give you the following:
- BUILD A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF TEXTILE DESIGN
- BE ABLE TO START DESIGNING FOR A VARIETY OF PROJECTS
- FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A TEXTILE DESIGNER
- DEVELOP YOUR OWN CREATIVE PROCESS – BASIC LEVEL
- BE ABLE TO DRAW AND PRODUCE TEXTILE DESIGNS
£150 OFF THIS COURSE
THIS COURSE HAS £150 off UNTIL THE 31 AUGUST 2021.
YOU WILL NOW PAY £400 instead of £550
*HURRY AS PLACES ARE LIMITED*
FASHION & TEXTILE DESIGN COURSE FEES: £550
Fashion Design Courses & The Textile Design Course fees are £550 for each level.
Please download and complete the course application form by clicking here.
Once your course application has been approved you should then make you full course payment by clicking on the PayPal payment button below this box.
COMPLETE COURSES LIST 2021
SPECIALIST DESIGN COURSES
Advertising Design Level 4
Brand & Corporate ID Design Level 4
Packaging Design Level 4
Visual Communication Level 4
Website Design Level 4
PROFESSIONAL + BUSINESS COURSES
Creative Thinking & Process Techniques
SHORT COURSES + WORKSHOPS
Introduction to Graphic Design Short Course
Logo Design Short Course
Creative Thinking Short Course
Become a Freelancer Short Course
Digital Illustration for Beginners Short Course
Writing for the Media Short Course