Diploma Course Specialist Level 4
Here’s your opportunity to achieve that passion you have to become a Packaging and label Designer.
This Diploma Course in Packaging Design will provide you with the very best skills and knowledge to either help you break into this well-established industry or develop and add to the skills you already have.
We help create not just designers, but unique designers with creative skills and knowledge in this course.
If you are serious about becoming a Packaging and label Designer, then get your course application in now!
What are you waiting for!
START DATE: Start Anytime of the Year
DURATION: 6-12 Months
COURSE FEE: £700
(monthly instalment available – go to our ‘How to Enrol‘ page for more information)
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE COURSE GUIDE:
There are 7 modules in this course to be completed, plus a final exam which is carried out online through our online campus.
You will work closely with your very own one-to-one course tutor/design coach using live sessions on Skype at a time that suits you.
Full guidance and support in using the design software Adobe or Affinity will be provided for those who are not fully confident in using any of these. But for this level, you should have reasonable knowledge of using some of these, especially Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer.
THE AIM OF THIS COURSE
The aim is to try and complete each module in one to two months depending on how much time you have available to you. This course can be flexible if you need to work around employment or other commitments.
It is also possible to complete this course sooner if you have a lot more time available to you. We can set out a study programme should you wish to finish in a specific time scale.
Throughout this course, you will be working on live projects which will also help to build your unique and creative portfolio which is valuable to any designer.
- The full cost of this course is £700 with no extra costs
- 25% off your next course for as long as you are studying with us
- You will be given your own professional one-to-one tutor/design coach
- Learn by doing and build a creative portfolio
- You will receive on successful completion a recognised diploma certificate for this level
- Become part of our creative community
- All study material will be made available to you on our online campus
- Your course can be either flexible or a fixed time
- Customise your studies around your work or other commitments
- Apply for an NUS Totum Professional Student Card for discounts etc
- Full Career Guidance
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This is a Specialist Level 4 Diploma Course and focuses on those wishing to increase their knowledge in the packaging design industry. Graphic Design is a key element of this course, however, you do not need to be a graphic design to apply for this course.
Learning about Packaging Design in this course will provide you with unique skills and techniques so that you will be confident in carrying out design projects and managing the production of your final designs.
- Learn how to plan your design from the start and find out different ways to make them stand out.
- You will get to know the problems you could face and how to solve these problems in advance of production.
- Work with cutting techniques and different types of stock for your packaging design.
- Find out how to mock-up your designs so that you can prototype them.
- Design and create Labels and Swing Tags for products along with the different types of production methods.
- Find out how to test your designs and final mock-ups.
- Get an inside look into brand identity design for packaging design and how to create logos and brand identities effectively.
- All of your study material will be made available for this course along with templates to get you started.
- Learn about environmental issues and ways to be environmentally friendly.
- You will need to complete a PreCourse Assessment prior to starting the main course which is to help your course tutor/design coach understand your abilities before you get started.
- At the end of this course, you will have developed an amazing and focused portfolio which is a must for any designer. If you are wanting to impress an employer or client, then this is how to do just that.
MODULE ONE: Introduction to Packaging Design
MODULE TWO: The Creative Process
MODULE THREE: Design for Packaging, Tags & Labels
MODULE FOUR: Testing Your Designs
MODULE FIVE: Presentation
MODULE SIX: Packaging, Tags & Label Detective
MODULE SEVEN: The Ultimate Project
How to Enrol
It is so easy to apply and enrol on our courses. Just follow the steps on our 'HOW TO ENROL' page to find out how by clicking on this button.
SAMUEL RENTON - LEEDS, ENGLAND
EBEN VILJOEN - NORTHANTS, ENGLAND
Have a look at our 'Students' page and read some of the journies a selection of our students have taken with their course choices and career moves etc. We have also featured some of our former students to see how they are getting on after finishing their courses.
COMPLETE COURSES LIST 2024 - 2025
SPECIALIST DESIGN COURSES
Advertising Design Level 4
Brand & Corporate ID Design Level 4
Packaging Design Level 4
Visual Communication Level 4
PROFESSIONAL + BUSINESS COURSES
Creative Thinking & Process Techniques PL5
Creative Team Building PL5
SHORT COURSES + WORKSHOPS
Introduction to Graphic Design Short Course
Logo Design Short Course
Creative Thinking Short Course
Become a Freelancer Short Course
Digital Illustration for Beginners Short Course
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS